Subscribe via Email
Live UK Power
Last 24 hours
- Carbon Circular logic
- Bern Model when emissions stabilised at 2013 levels
- A realistic CO2 stabilisation scenario
- Simple Model for rebalancing stable CO2 emissions
- Stabilising Climate
- Is the Supermoon responsible for record low Polar ice formation?
- Carbon Recycling
- Milankovitch Insolation study
- When is the next Ice Age due?
- Ocean Heat Content variability.
- CET temperature trends
- The forgotten Milankovitch effect – Tides
- Evidence of a tidal effect on the Polar Jet Stream
- A 3 year study of UK Power Generation
- Hadcrut4 Update for June 2016
- How many batteries does Energiewende need?
- The Atmosphere is getting heavier
- Climate Change spiralling out of control
- Land Temperature Anomalies.
- The Economic Impact of Greenhouse Gas Emissions
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Climate Change
The Bern model has been used by IPCC for emission scenarios since SAR in 1995. We will now use it to extrapolate CO2 levels 500 years into the future with annual emissions fixed at 2013 levels (~10 GT C/year). All values are expressed … Continue reading
This is a guest post by “Frank” based on his comment to Stabilising Climate. He argues that CO2 levels will stabilise at ~520 ppm, which agrees with an estimate given by Ferdinand Engelbeen here quoted below: My rough estimate is that with the current emissions … Continue reading