Subscribe via Email
Live UK Power
Last 24 hours
- Cowtan & Way airbrushing
- Temperature data averaged 3 ways
- Meridional warming
- Does Antarctica initiate glaciations?
- Central England Temperatures 1659-2016
- Do Global Temperatures make sense?
- Carbon Circular logic
- Bern Model when emissions stabilised at 2013 levels
- A realistic CO2 stabilisation scenario
- Simple Model for rebalancing stable CO2 emissions
- Stabilising Climate
- Is the Supermoon responsible for record low Polar ice formation?
- Carbon Recycling
- Milankovitch Insolation study
- When is the next Ice Age due?
- Ocean Heat Content variability.
- CET temperature trends
- The forgotten Milankovitch effect – Tides
- Evidence of a tidal effect on the Polar Jet Stream
- A 3 year study of UK Power Generation
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: UK Met Office
The Cowtan & Way version of Hadcrut4 uses a kriging technique to extrapolate values into those parts of the world where there are no direct measurements. Originally I had assumed that this fit was guided by the use of UAH … Continue reading
How should you calculate annual global temperature data? We start with Hadcrut4.5 gridded monthly data defined on a 5×5 degree grid and then form the global area weighted average in 3 different ways. Integrate the annual anomaly over month,lat & … Continue reading
There has been no change in UK average temperatures in summer(JJA) or in Spring(MAM) for the last 367 years. The two hottest summers were 1826 (17.6C) and 1976(17.8C). I remember 1976 as the perfect summer with two months of continuous sunshine, causing a … Continue reading