Subscribe via Email
Live UK Power
Last 24 hours
- Cowtan & Way airbrushing
- Temperature data averaged 3 ways
- Meridional warming
- Does Antarctica initiate glaciations?
- Central England Temperatures 1659-2016
- Do Global Temperatures make sense?
- Carbon Circular logic
- Bern Model when emissions stabilised at 2013 levels
- A realistic CO2 stabilisation scenario
- Simple Model for rebalancing stable CO2 emissions
- Stabilising Climate
- Is the Supermoon responsible for record low Polar ice formation?
- Carbon Recycling
- Milankovitch Insolation study
- When is the next Ice Age due?
- Ocean Heat Content variability.
- CET temperature trends
- The forgotten Milankovitch effect – Tides
- Evidence of a tidal effect on the Polar Jet Stream
- A 3 year study of UK Power Generation
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: NOAA
How should you calculate annual global temperature data? We start with Hadcrut4.5 gridded monthly data defined on a 5×5 degree grid and then form the global area weighted average in 3 different ways. Integrate the annual anomaly over month,lat & … Continue reading
This post studies the methodologies and corrections that are applied to derive global land temperature anomalies. All the major groups involved use the same core station data but apply different methodologies and corrections to the raw data. Although overall results are … Continue reading
Estimates of future climate change are based on the mean ‘projection’ across an ensemble of models. This is based on an assumption that each model is equally likely, but is that really true? Surely it is far more likely that just one of the models … Continue reading