Subscribe via Email
Live UK Power
Last 24 hours
- How does temperature depend on CO2?
- 2018 Temperature Comparisons
- Zeke’s Wonder Plot
- A comparison of CMIP5 Climate Models with HadCRUT4.6
- Global Temperatures – the big picture
- November 2018 global temperature falls 0.12C
- October global temperature is 0.75C
- Towards an understanding of Ice Ages
- September global temperature falls 0.08C from August
- The Milankovitch Puzzle
- Ice Age insights
- GHCN August 2018 temp = 0.69C
- July’s Hadcrut4.6(3D) = 0.65C
- The relationship of CO2 to temperature
- The Birth of Continents.
- HADCRUT4.6 for June 2018
- UK Heatwaves and Climate Change
- Has Gaia really been explained?
- Spatial rainfall distribution
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets