The map below shows the location of the 73 proxies provided by Marcott el al. “Mouse over” gives the name of the station and a click on the dot shows the graph of the measured temperatures and anomalies (relative to 4500-5500 ybp). You can zoom in by dragging a rectangle over an area.
Subscribe via Email
Live UK Power
Last 24 hours
- Cowtan & Way airbrushing
- Temperature data averaged 3 ways
- Meridional warming
- Does Antarctica initiate glaciations?
- Central England Temperatures 1659-2016
- Do Global Temperatures make sense?
- Carbon Circular logic
- Bern Model when emissions stabilised at 2013 levels
- A realistic CO2 stabilisation scenario
- Simple Model for rebalancing stable CO2 emissions
- Stabilising Climate
- Is the Supermoon responsible for record low Polar ice formation?
- Carbon Recycling
- Milankovitch Insolation study
- When is the next Ice Age due?
- Ocean Heat Content variability.
- CET temperature trends
- The forgotten Milankovitch effect – Tides
- Evidence of a tidal effect on the Polar Jet Stream
- A 3 year study of UK Power Generation
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets