The map below shows the location of the 73 proxies provided by Marcott el al. “Mouse over” gives the name of the station and a click on the dot shows the graph of the measured temperatures and anomalies (relative to 4500-5500 ybp). You can zoom in by dragging a rectangle over an area.
Subscribe via Email
Explore Station Data
UK power status
HS2 & wind ?
- When is the next Ice Age due?
- Ocean Heat Content variability.
- CET temperature trends
- The forgotten Milankovitch effect – Tides
- Evidence of a tidal effect on the Polar Jet Stream
- A 3 year study of UK Power Generation
- Hadcrut4 Update for June 2016
- How many batteries does Energiewende need?
- The Atmosphere is getting heavier
- Climate Change spiralling out of control
- Land Temperature Anomalies.
- The Economic Impact of Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- 200K years of climate change
- The logical fallacy of renewable energy
- UK and the EU
- The Anglian Glaciation
- Sea Ice & Sea Shanties
- Next Ice delayed?
- Does Gaia end Ice Ages?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets