The map below shows the location of the 73 proxies provided by Marcott el al. “Mouse over” gives the name of the station and a click on the dot shows the graph of the measured temperatures and anomalies (relative to 4500-5500 ybp). You can zoom in by dragging a rectangle over an area.
Subscribe via Email
Explore Station Data
UK power status
HS2 & wind ?
- Global Warming for US & Canada ?
- Future warming in Europe?
- CMIP5 Global Warming
- CMIP5 Ice cover
- CO2 Global Warming
- Cowtan et al. revisited
- Observation of a tidal effect on the Polar Jet Stream
- Seasonal Warming trends
- Did an arriving ‘Dreamliner’ cause July’s record temperature at Heathrow ?
- That Heathrow temperature record ?
- Could the moon have played a role in UK’s heat wave ?
- View NCDC/CRU station adjustments
- Why UHI cools the past !
- Land/Ocean temperature comparison.
- Increased Trends in CRU Land Temperatures
- Hay Festival
- The Global Warming Hiatus
- A Study of Global Land Temperature Anomalies
- Untangling Global Temperatures
- Sampling biases in global temperature anomalies
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets