The map below shows the location of the 73 proxies provided by Marcott el al. “Mouse over” gives the name of the station and a click on the dot shows the graph of the measured temperatures and anomalies (relative to 4500-5500 ybp). You can zoom in by dragging a rectangle over an area.
Subscribe via Email
Explore Station Data
UK power status
HS2 & wind ?
- View NCDC/CRU station adjustments
- Why UHI cools the past !
- Land/Ocean temperature comparison.
- Increased Trends in CRU Land Temperatures
- Hay Festival
- The Global Warming Hiatus
- A Study of Global Land Temperature Anomalies
- Untangling Global Temperatures
- Sampling biases in global temperature anomalies
- A Ghost from the Past
- Untangling UK Wind power production
- The Logical Fallacy behind ‘Representative Concentration Pathways’
- Marotzke & Forster Revisited
- IPCC Scientist’s dilemma
- Central England Temperature Anomalies
- AR5 Attribution Studies
- CO2 Thermagedon ?
- The role of gravity in the greenhouse effect
- Tides and the Jan 5th storm 2014
- Something Fishy in the air?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets