The map below shows the location of the 73 proxies provided by Marcott el al. “Mouse over” gives the name of the station and a click on the dot shows the graph of the measured temperatures and anomalies (relative to 4500-5500 ybp). You can zoom in by dragging a rectangle over an area.
Explore Station Data
UK power status
HS2 & wind ?
- The Logical Fallacy behind ‘Representative Concentration Pathways’
- Marotzke & Forster Revisited
- IPCC Scientist’s dilemma
- Central England Temperature Anomalies
- AR5 Attribution Studies
- CO2 Thermagedon ?
- The role of gravity in the greenhouse effect
- Tides and the Jan 5th storm 2014
- Something Fishy in the air?
- Wind power results – 2013/14
- The certainty of extreme weather
- Tides and Storms
- Logic of Gavin
- IPCC AR5 Attribution Statement is wrong
- Natural versus Anthropogenic
- Jet Stream Blues – the movie.
- UK Storms 3-6 January 2014
- The UK Storm of Dec 5-6 2013
- Supermoon weather forecast !
- How the moon affects the weather
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets