The map below shows the location of the 73 proxies provided by Marcott el al. “Mouse over” gives the name of the station and a click on the dot shows the graph of the measured temperatures and anomalies (relative to 4500-5500 ybp). You can zoom in by dragging a rectangle over an area.
Subscribe via Email
Live UK Power
Last 24 hours
- Is the Supermoon responsible for record low Polar ice formation?
- Carbon Recycling
- Milankovitch Insolation study
- When is the next Ice Age due?
- Ocean Heat Content variability.
- CET temperature trends
- The forgotten Milankovitch effect – Tides
- Evidence of a tidal effect on the Polar Jet Stream
- A 3 year study of UK Power Generation
- Hadcrut4 Update for June 2016
- How many batteries does Energiewende need?
- The Atmosphere is getting heavier
- Climate Change spiralling out of control
- Land Temperature Anomalies.
- The Economic Impact of Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- 200K years of climate change
- The logical fallacy of renewable energy
- UK and the EU
- The Anglian Glaciation
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
December 2016 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31