The map below shows the location of the 73 proxies provided by Marcott el al. “Mouse over” gives the name of the station and a click on the dot shows the graph of the measured temperatures and anomalies (relative to 4500-5500 ybp). You can zoom in by dragging a rectangle over an area.
Subscribe via Email
Live UK Power
Last 24 hours
- A new analysis of Global Land Daily temperature data
- Tidal effects on the Jet Stream this winter
- Berkeley Daily Temperature Anomalies
- Temperature Anomalies and ‘Abnormalities’
- Australia is not getting warmer. It is getting less cold !
- Australian extreme temperatures are falling
- Australian Raw temperature results
- Homogenisation – 3 examples
- Raw data shows no warming in Australia
- ACORN-SAT analysis
- Warming in Australia occurs mostly inland and at night.
- Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) hourly temperature data
- Spherical Triangulation gives identical results to Cowtan & Way
- A look at HadCRUT4.6 Icosahedral binning
- 2017 is 3rd warmest year
- When is the next Ice Age due ?
- A new measurement of Equilibrium Climate Sensitivity (ECS)
- November temperature down 0.04C
- HadCRUT 4.6 temperatures compared
- Icosahedral Binning
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
May 2018 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31