The map below shows the location of the 73 proxies provided by Marcott el al. “Mouse over” gives the name of the station and a click on the dot shows the graph of the measured temperatures and anomalies (relative to 4500-5500 ybp). You can zoom in by dragging a rectangle over an area.
Explore Station Data
UK power status
HS2 & wind ?
- Oxygen – provider of life.
- Does the moon affect the Jet Stream ?
- The atmosphere
- The straw that broke the camel’s back
- Live Interface monitoring Wind Power output
- Performance of UK wind power during winter 2013/2014
- The strange case of TCR and ECS
- Is TCR a measurable quantity?
- Do clouds control climate?
- Tidal effects in polar regions
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets