The map below shows the location of the 73 proxies provided by Marcott el al. “Mouse over” gives the name of the station and a click on the dot shows the graph of the measured temperatures and anomalies (relative to 4500-5500 ybp). You can zoom in by dragging a rectangle over an area.
Subscribe via Email
Live UK Power
Last 24 hours
- V4C August Temperature and the size of V4 adjustments
- A sceptic’s guide to global temperatures
- July temperature up 0.1C
- HadSST4 and knock on effects
- GHCN V4 warming (updated 2/8)
- June Global Temperature falls 0.04C
- H3-H4 temperature differences
- Some CRU Anomalies
- Whatever happened to the Global Warming Hiatus ?
- May global temperatures fall 0.16C
- 5 Million years of cooling
- UK Power generation 2018-19
- Changing temperature anomaly baselines
- January 2019 global average temperature remains unchanged – 0.73 C
- How does temperature depend on CO2?
- 2018 Temperature Comparisons
- Zeke’s Wonder Plot
- A comparison of CMIP5 Climate Models with HadCRUT4.6
- Global Temperatures – the big picture
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets