Subscribe via Email
Live UK Power
Last 24 hours
- Cowtan & Way airbrushing
- Temperature data averaged 3 ways
- Meridional warming
- Does Antarctica initiate glaciations?
- Central England Temperatures 1659-2016
- Do Global Temperatures make sense?
- Carbon Circular logic
- Bern Model when emissions stabilised at 2013 levels
- A realistic CO2 stabilisation scenario
- Simple Model for rebalancing stable CO2 emissions
- Stabilising Climate
- Is the Supermoon responsible for record low Polar ice formation?
- Carbon Recycling
- Milankovitch Insolation study
- When is the next Ice Age due?
- Ocean Heat Content variability.
- CET temperature trends
- The forgotten Milankovitch effect – Tides
- Evidence of a tidal effect on the Polar Jet Stream
- A 3 year study of UK Power Generation
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: CO2
Update (7/2): I made a silly mistake with normalising the averages. The text and figures have been updated with the correct results. In this post I am going to present global temperature data in a different way to highlight how the … Continue reading
How would you measure the temperature of the earth from mars? Well you could measure the infra red spectrum of the earth and then fit it to a black body spectrum to derive T. If you did that you would get an answer of about … Continue reading
The cornerstone of climate science must be the enhanced greenhouse effect caused by rising CO2 levels. Therefore understanding how CO2 may increase in the future is of fundamental importance, and you would assume that any Earth Systems Model(ESM) should as a minimum be able … Continue reading